Friday, January 16, 2009

Girl Confidential,Book 1:The Diary Of A 13 Blues

Chapter 1

Hey Audrey,

Long time no see,gal! So,how's your holiday? Okay,I know,I do owe you an

apology. So sorry,girl,I really shouldn't have only sent you 1 letter over the holidays,really

really really sorry! Well,to make up for it,I'd be sending you postcards every now and then,

filling you in with my winter holidays' adventures! 'Cause I really didn't have time,Audrey! I

was too busy having fun in Hawaii,China,Thailand,Austria,and all! Get ready to read alot anf

alot of fun! Anyway,how do you feel!? I know about staying through the whole holiday

studying,I really do feel sad and sorry for you. Well,it sure was worth it! We're going to be

official middle school kids tomorrow! Being thirteen sure seems so much fun! I am allowed to

go shopping and hang out with my friends now! The term,"elementary school kids",totally

freak me out! It's as if we're silly childish kids! Now,I should stop. Have fun today,okay?

Promise me that! Happy New Year,Audrey!

Yvonne
___________________________________________________________________

"Yvonne! Could you please come down for brunch? We're not going to have dinner tonight!" Mom called. "Yeah,Yew,come down,for goodness sake,like,you've been in your room for so long,like,whatever are you doing?"sneered Sandra,Yvonne's elder sister. Yvonne unwillingly put down the book she was reading and went down for brunch. "Yew,why are you looking so daunted? You totally freak me out! Anyway,tomorrow onwards,if you ever see me in school, please don't call me by my name or talk to me. If anyone of my friends know I am related to you,you are so busted,"Sandra told Yvonne. "Whatever.Anyway,if you are so cool,no matter how 'lame' I am,I will never be able to affect your 'wonderous reputation' and Simon or Christopher would have liked you long ago." Yvonne said,frustrated. Then,her mother asked them to stop that cold war and to just eat their brunch. Yvonne's parents divorced,so Yvonne and Sandra normally go to LA to visit their father,who was a lawyer.


To Be continued on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment