Sunday, February 1, 2009

Private&Confidential!COntinuation(Chap 1-Story1)

Just then, she noticed that Sandra started setting on to the back route to get into school.Yvonne knew that Sandra was trying to avoid from people recognising her walking into school with her 'dorky' sister.

When she passed through the rows of lockers,something caught Yvonne's eyes. She smelt a familiar smell.She recognised a familiar straight black-haired girl. It was Winnie! Yvonne called out Winnie's name and Winnie turned around. Winnie was also very delighted to see Yvonne."Yo gal!Nice outfit! I so missed your distinctive style of mix-matching,BFF!" Winnie yelled in delight. Yvonne replied,"How sad,I'm here because of Sandra,my sassy and bossy sister. I so bet it was your smart results,Winnie. You've been an A* student all-time." "Well,sorry girl,but i have to admit that you're partially wrong!My sister,Andie,and my brother Max are both here.So,eventually,you know it,"Winnie said,"Anyway, let me introduce you around the peeps and preps in here. I know them all,Max and Andie rocks out in this school,you know!"

Continued next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment